June 4, 1928 – February 15, 2020
Lessons learned from my pops:
• Work hard but remember to take
time to enjoy the things you love
• Take care of what you have
• Be proud of what you’ve earned
• Be reliable
• Don’t complain
• Don’t criticize
• Be upright and self controlled
• Give when you are able
• Be open to life and learning
•They are all good dogs but only
one is “the baby”
Not a day goes by that you’re not thought of with love and missed terribly. Thank you for loving us unconditionally. Thank you for always being on our side.
Tammy, Dwayne, Dylan, Haley, Seth and Pyper.